Z-Wave Temperature and Humidity Sensor - ST814 from Everspring.
The ST814 Sensor designed to monitor the current temperature and humidity of ambient environment. The reading of temperature/humidity can be reported to you on a regular base at your disposal. If temperature/humidity reaches set points, the detector will send alerts to associated devices for further execution.
- Communicates via Z-Wave RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 20m in buildings
- Group for Association: 2 (Group 1: 1 node, Group 2: 3 nodes)
- Built-in 60dB beep tone reminder sound
- Temperature Detecting Range: -20°C to +50°C
- 0°C freezing point allert
- Relative Humidity Range: 20% - 90% RH
- Max. & Min. Ranger Hold
- Battery Life: > 1year (at 25°C, standby mode)
- Display elements: Digital TN LCD Display, LED Backlight
- Design: For table placing or wall mounting