Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted, Pilot Wire - ZMNHJD1 from Qubino.
This Z-Wave Plus module is used to control electric Radiators with 6 different working modes by pilot wire control signal. The module can be controlled either through a Z-Wave network or through the wall switch. Module supports connection of digital temperature sensor. It is designed to act as repeater in order to improve range and stability of Z-Wave network.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 5 (Group 1 support 1 node)
- Operation modes: 6
- Module supports mono-stable and bi-stable switches (input I)
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load): 0.85A/200W (230V AC)
- With memory function of the device state after a power failure
- Power consumption: 0,7W
- Temperature control via connected sensor (optional)