Multifunctional solar-powered Z-Wave Plus Sensor - Z-Weather from Popp.
Z-Weather is the world’s first energy-automated Z-Wave sensor. The multifunctional sensor is powered by a solar cell. The measurement is normalized to a solar cell of 1 square meter and reported with 16% efficiency in kWh. The built in energy manager automatically calculates and sets the wake up interval between 5 minutes (on sunny days) and 1 – 2 hours on cloudy days or at the beginning of the day. Additionally, the energy management system protects against full discharging and enables continous operation for reporting emergency weather conditions as well as twilight values.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 100m outdoors
- Group for Association: 4 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 4 support 5 nodes)
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Functions: Wind speed, Air temperature, Air pressure, Relative humidity, Light intensity, Dew point
Attention! Before you can configure and use Z-Weather, the unit needs to be fully charged. In direct sunlight for 4 - 6 hours. Without direct sun light, capacitor charging may take ca. 12 hours.