Z-Wave Plus Wall Mounted Secure Controller - WALLC-S from Z-Wave.Me.
This battery operated Wall Controller allows controlling other Z-Wave devices such as dimmers, switches or window blinds. It can be used either directly controlling Z-Wave devices or to activate scenes in a IP gateway as a scene controller. This device support secure communication when included by a controller that also supports secure communication. The device will then send all commands as secure commands unless the receiving device can not accept them. Then the command is send the normal way automatically. The WALLC-S Wall Controller cannot act as Z-Wave network controller (primary or secondary) and will always need a Z-Wave network controller to be included into a Z-Wave network.
The Wall Controller has a wall plate, to guarantee an easy device mounting. You can screwing it on the wall or mounting box. It is also possible to use the double sided tape strips on the back side of the wall plate for device mounting.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- RF Range: up to 100m in a free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Security: AES-128 encryption
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Multilevel Remote Switch
- Supports Scenes and Associations
- Scene Activation on IP Gateway
- Group for Association: 4 (Max 10 nodes per Group)
- Respective paddle and mounting frame included in delivery
Attention! The WALLC-S Wall Mounted Controller doesn't support Z-Wave network administrator feature. Can work only through direct association with controlled device.
Click here to visit controller Upset Tutorials Site