ZipaBox from Zipato is Z-Wave Plus Gateway used for advanced Home Automation installation.
Throught ZipaBox multi-enviroment capabilites, Zipato control can be added to almost any electronic device in your house, such as appliances, window shades, thermostats and home lighting. The ZipaBox’s capabilities can easily be expanded using “snap-in” expansion modules that will add support for new interfaces and functionalities, communication standards and protocols.
Once configured, the Gateway works stand-alone, but also features cloud support for advanced monitoring, messaging and programing services. Intuitive graphical user interface allows customers to program their own home rules without any previous programing experience.
- Modular design allows functional expansion with additional modules (ZigBee, KNX, etc.)
- Z-Wave Plus Interface: Built-in with external antenna (868,42 MHz)
- System: ARM9 208MHz CPU, 64MB RAM, 128MB Flash
- Operating System: Linux 2.6 Kernel
- Network: 10/100/1000Base-T (Gigabit) Ethernet
- Power usage: Idle: 1.2W, Max: 2.4W
- I/O & LEDs: 2 programmable buttons, 2 programmable LEDs, 1 programmable RGB LED
- Option for DIN-rail mounting