Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted, 1-way Roller Shutter - UMS2 from WiDom.
WiDom Smart Roller Shutter is an "in wall device", for the multilevel control of roller shutter motors. It can accurately control the opening and closing of blinds, curtains, shutters, Venetian blinds as requested by the user through local commands or remotely using computers, smartphones, tablets.
After an initial calibration procedure, thanks to a proprietary algorithm, WiDom Smart Roller Shutter is able to identify the exact position of the roller shutter without using external sensors. During the operation, a continuous and automatic control of the limit switches allows maintaining the calibration. In the absence of a power source, the system runs a self-repositioning procedure that restores calibration.
The device is equipped with contact protection technology (Zero Crossing) which reduces the electrical stress on the relay contacts and ensures a longer life. The open/closed switching of the device always occur when the instantaneous value of voltage is 0.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 100 meters outdoors
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Group for Association: 4 (Max 8 nodes per Group)
- Motor type: Single-phase AC asynchronous motor
- Maximum load: 1200W
- Intelligent Opening/Closing of the Relay (zero current or zero voltage switching)
- Inbuilt surge protection
- System temperature limitation: 105°C
- Max standby power: < 0,5W