Z-Wave flush-mounted, 2-way Roller Shutter from Aeotec - DSC14 with Power Metering feature.
A Z-Wave Micro Motor Controller G2 from Aeotec is for use with existing in-wall switches to add Z-Wave command and up/down control to existing window cover motors. The Micro Motor Controller uses a three-wire design powered directly from the mains supply and requires a neutral connection. Once installed, the Micro Motor Controller will also act as a Z-Wave network repeater to help forward command messages to the network controller in the event it is out of range.
- Communicates via Z-Wave RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Power Metering feature
- Module supports mono-stable switches (push button) and bi-stable switches
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load)*: 2 x 2,5A (230V AC)
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load) = 2 X 575W (230V AC)
- Supported limit switches: Mechanical and Electronical
* In case of load other than resistive, pay attention to the value of cos φ and if necessary apply load lower than the rated load. Max current for cos φ=0,4 is 2A at 250VAC.