HomeKit Plug-in Appliance Module (EU-Schuko plug) from Fibaro - FGBWHWPF-102 with Power Metering feature.
FIBARO Wall Plug is a HomeKit-enabled smart plug using Wi-Fi® connection and Bluetooth® low energy wireless technology. This remotely controlled outlet adapter is equipped with power and energy metering function. It uses a LED ring to visualize current consumption and status. The Wall Plug may be operated using the button on the casing or via an iOS mobile app through Wi-Fi.
- Communicates via HomeKit (Bluetooth® Low Energy) and Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11n)
- Range: up to 50m in free field
- Manual operation via push-on button and remote control
- Functions: Switch ON, switch OFF, Power Metering
- Switching capacity*: 2300W or 10A Max output for Resistive Load
- Active Power and Energy metering functionality
- Power measurement accuracy: ±1% for loads greater than 5W
- Restore state after power failure
- Timer Switch feature
- Overload Control feature
- Display elements: crystal RGB LED ring
- Power consumption: < 2W
* In case of loads other than resistive please observe cosφ and, if necessary, use load lower than rated.
It is recommended not to exceed 3A for 250V AC, cosφ=0,4.
Click here to visit Fibaro Support page for HomeKit Wall Pug FGBWHWPF-102