DIN-rail Power Meter - ZMNHXD1 from Qubino.
This Power Meter module is used for energy measurements in 3-phase electrical power network with Neutral Bus and can be used in residential, industrial and utility applications. Meters measure energy directly in 4-wire networks according to the principle of fast sampling of voltage and current signals. A built-in microprocessor calculates energy, power and power factor from the measured signals. The module can be controlled through Z-Wave network and it acts as repeater in order to improve range and stability of Z-Wave network. Optional (via IR signal) external relay control (BICOM432-40-WM1).
Qubino 3-Phase Smart Meter can measure: Voltage [V], Current [A], Power – Active [W], Power – Reactive [kVar], Power Factor – [PF], Energy – Active power accumulated Import [kWh], Energy – Active power accumulated Export[kWh], Energy – Apparent power accumulated [kVAh], Energy – Reactive power accumulated [kVarh].
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m indoors
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Group for Association: 1 (Lifeline group reserved for communication with the main controller)
- Type (connection): 3-phase with Neutral Bus (4u)
- Maximum current (Imax): 80A
- Reference voltage (Un): 3 x 230V/400V
- Power consumption: < 8VA
- Integrated IR signal emitter
- Display elements: LED for status display
Note: For 3-phase installation with Neutral Bus (4 Wires).