Z-Wave Plus USB adapter - UZB1 from Z-Wave.Me.
The UZB1 adapter is based on the new SD3503 serial interface SoC, and includes a crystal, passive RF components, antenna, and regional SAW filter. The UZB1 can be upgraded using the USB port, eliminating the need to replace hardware. The UZB1 is powered by the USB port, and has a built-in helical antenna that is designed specifically for Z-Wave. The UZB1 provides hardware-assisted frequency agility, enabling the module to switch away from a noisy channel without communication or software overhead.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- RF Range Typical: up to 100m in open field, >40m in rooms
- Based on Chipset : SD3503 (100kbps bandwidth)
- FirmWare upgradeable through USB
- Support: Network Wide Inclusion (NWI) for easy pairing of Z-Wave products
- USB full-speed device connection
- USB powered
Attention! We do not provide any computer software for this product. This product is intended to be used with third party software.