Z-Wave Plus Board for Arduino - Z-Uno from Z-Wave.Me.
Z-Uno is the first and only easy to use developer board that allows you to create your own Z-Wave device without deep knowledge of Z-Wave protocol or programming. Z-Uno is a mix of Z-Wave home automation radio protocol power and Arduino simplicity. Being inspired by Arduino project Z-Uno inherits all concepts of easy-to-use hardware and software solutions, keeping maximum flexibility.
Z-Uno is a fully DIY product. It is made for those who are limited by existing choice of Z-Wave products and wants to extend their smart homes with more sensors and actuators: connect LEDs, buttons, switches, motors or any low voltage sensor including most of Arduino compatible sensors. Z-Uno programming is done by writing sketch in simplified C language and loaded into Z-Uno using Arduino IDE. Many examples and comprehensive tutorials will help you to make your own project.
Being Z-Wave Plus certified device, Z-Uno is the perfect companion for you RaZberry gateway. Z-Uno is compatible with other controllers too: among them Fibaro Home Center 2/Lite, Vera Edge and Zipato Zipabox.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 40m indoors
- Security: AES-128 bit data encryption
- Supports Z-Wave Beaming Technology
- Firmware Updatable (via OTA or USB)
- Group for Association: 2 (Max 5 nodes per Group)
- Z-Wave hardware platform: WML-C85
- 28 kB Flash memory for sketches
- 2 kB RAM memory available
- Communication Connector: USB (Universal Serial Bus)
- Service LED indicators, 1 service button
Click here to visit Z-Uno Site