IR Extender - Hidden Link™ Kit - 291KITRP from Xantech.
The 291 series are small, shelf-top IR receivers with a multitude of applications. Use them as an inexpensive method of repeating IR commands when wall-mounting an IR receiver is not practical. As with all Xantech IR receivers, the 291 can tie into multiroom IR extension systems. Red talkback LED tests system for correct wiring as well as indicating infrared reception.
Attached 7' cable and 3.5 mm stereo mini plug permits direct plug-in to Xantech Connecting Blocks that have an "IR RCVR" or "AUX" jack, such as the CB12, CB20, CB60, 789-44, 791-44, etc. Cable requirements for long lengths: Three-conductor/24 gauge up to 200', 22 gauge up to 600', 20 gauge up to 2000' and 18 gauge up to 5000' (unshielded OK).
- Nominal reception angle: 45° off axis
- Maximum cable length: One mile with 18 gauge
- Maximum current output: 100 mA
- Maximum number of directly driven IR emitters: Up to 4 connected in series
- The complete Hidden Link™ Kit package includes the following:
1 - 291-00 DLP/CRT Infrared Receiver
1 - 789-44 One Zone Connecting Block
4 - Single (or 2 - Dual) IR Mouse Emitters
1 - 781RG DC Power Supply