ZigBee 3.0 to DALI DT8 RGBWA flush-mounted Controller - 2411-ZG-5C from Sunricher.
The SR-2411-ZG-5C is a DALI DT8 RGBWA (RGB+CCT) controller that receives ZigBee signal and can be controlled through ZigBee gateway/hub interface. The ZigBee to DALI controller converts the wireless signal to DALI. It is powered by DALI bus and no extra power supply required. In compliance with IEC 62386-102, IEC 62386-207, IEC 62386-209:2011, this wireless controller will be compatible with DALI products from different manufacturers.
This controller enables to select and control designated DALI group/address on DALI line. Rotary switches are used to set the DALI group or address number to be controlled. Total 16 groups or 64 addresses can be selected. It also can control all devices on DALI line via broadcast. Each DALI line can install multiple controllers for multi control points.
This device is based on ZigBee 3.0, so it can be linked to and controlled by max. 30 ZigBee remotes that support ZigBee Light Link through Touchlink. It also supports the new ZigBee Green Power feature and can bind to and be controlled by max. 20 ZigBee Green Power remotes directly, without gateway/hub.
- Communicates via ZigBee 3.0 RF (2,4 GHz)
- RF Range Typical: 40 meters
- Functions: Color control according to DALI specifications of DT8, color type: RGBWA
- Compatible with universal ZigBee Master Controller/Coordinator
- Compatible with universal ZigBee RGB+CCT color Remotes
- Supports Touchlink commissioning
- Supports self-forming ZigBee network without coordinator
- Supports ZigBee Green Power and can bind to and be controlled by max. 20 (GP) remotes
- Prepared for OTA software update
- 1 inputs for existing wired wall switch
- Powered by DALI Bus