Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted, RGBW Controller - ZMNHWD1.
The Qubino RGBW Controller is designed to control your RGB/RGBW strips and LED strips or bulbs in order to create countless color options and includes 5 special scene effects (Ocean, Lightning, Rainbow, Snow and Sun). The wide range of colors lets you "paint" your home according to your mood. Highlight your favourite wall by illuminating a picture on it in tones that you choose yourself. The module can work in combination with the other Z-Wave devices in your house. You can control it either remotely through the Z-Wave network or through wall switches.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m in buildings
- Prepared for wireless software update
- Group for Association: 1 (Max 5 nodes)
- Module supports mono-stable and bi-stable switches
- PWM output frequency: 488Hz
- Additional features: 100KΩ sensors signal readouts
- Max Load (e.g. halogen bulbs): at 12V = 156W combined, at 24V = 312W combined
- Rated Output: 8A for single output channel, 13A at Max (3,25A for RGBW single output channel is suggested)
- Power consumption: 0,48 - 0,72W
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 60 mm or 2M