Z-Wave Plus LED RGBW Strip - ZW121 from Aeotec.
LED Strip paint your home in light. Lighting has changed. It’s now smart and it’s now connected. It can now turn on when you enter a room or turn off when you’re not home. Lighting is now also decorative. Painting your rooms, halls and stairs with 16 million colors of light or perfect shades of white. Your home is no longer decorated with just furniture and photos.
LED Strip comes with wireless control built right in. That means that you can control and tune it on demand, on a timer, or via Z-Wave. LED Strip offers a complete lighting solution in a strip of light that’s 5 meters long and only 3mm thick. Aeotec LED Strip is bright enough to fill a room. It’s been infused with 450 powerful diodes capable of outputting a steady 5,000 Lumens over 5 meters and 1,100 Lumens per meter.
White light - The light that fills our homes needs to be both functional and beautiful. LED Strip offers both. Perfect whites are offered by dedicated white light diodes allowing LED Strip to replicate both daylight and warm light.
Ambient light - Lighting should always be perfect. Turn on a light and it should be just the right brightness. LED Strip can be dimmed from its 5,000 Lumens to just 1% brightness. And it can be dimmed on demand or dimmed responsively via Z-Wave.
Decorative light - Change the color of a room without even a drop of paint. 16 million different colors of high-quality lighting are offered by LED Strip’s RGBW lighting engine. Now vibrant colors can fill a full room or a select corner just as paint normally fills your walls.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- RF Range: Up to 150m outdoors
- Group for Association: 2 (Max 5 nodes per Group)
- Security: AES-128 bit data encryption
- Support: Beaming and Z-Wave explorer frames
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- LED Strip length: 5 meters
- Fully dimmable, emits 16 Million Colors
- Color temperature: 450 to 650 Kelvin for RGB color
- Color temperature: 3000 to 3500 Kelvin for White Warm color
- Color temperature: 6500 to 8000 Kelvin for White Cold color
- Max brightness: ca. 1100 Lumens (per meter)
- Color rendering index (CRI): 80
- Useful lifespan: 25000 hours
- Power Supply: 24V/3A DC Adapter included
- Operating Power consumption: Max 72W
- Standby Power consumption: Max 1,2W
Click here to visit Aeotec Support page for LED RGBW Strip