Z-Wave Plus Outdoor Floodlight - XLED home 2 from Steinel.
XLED home 2 Z-Wave sensor-switched outdoor floodlight for even more safety and security. Can be integrated into Z-Wave network. Fully swivelling LED panel in classy stainless-steel look. For the most exacting of demands on design and maximum lighting convenience. 1184 lm at a power consumption of only 14.8W. Swivelling precision IR sensor (horizontally: 180°, vertically: 90°). 140° angle of coverage, 14 m reach. High thermal conductivity magnesium composite cooling system (HCMC).
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 100m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 4 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 4 support 16 nodes)
- LED Output: 14,8 W
- Light colour: 4000K / SDCM 3
- Colour rendering: Ra ≥ 80
- LED cooling system: HCMC ( High Conductive Magnesium Composite)
- LED life expectancy: 50,000 h (L70B10 to LM80)
- Floodlight positioning range: 180° horizontally, 180° vertically
- PIR Sensor type: Passive infrared
- PIR Detection Range: 14 m
- PIR Detection Coverage: 140° with sneak-by protection
- Time adjustment feature: 8 sec. - 35 min.
- LUX adjustment feature: 2 - 2000 Lux
- Capability of masking out individual segments
- Sensor swivelling range: 180° horizontally, 90° vertically
- Max. Output: Max. 1000 W, max. 4 fluorescent lamps / LED lamps, C < 88 μF
- For outdoor use