Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted Universal Dimmer - ZV9101SAC-HP from Sunricher.
The ZV9101SAC-HP is an innovative AC phase-cut dimmer with Z-Wave Plus control interface. The innovative minimum brightness setting function enables users to set a minimum brightness level.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 100m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 1 (Max 5 nodes)
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2
- Support: Beaming and Z-Wave explorer frames
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Dimmer type: Universal (bidirectional MOSFET switch)
- Supported Loads: (Look User/Installation manual for more information)
- Supports adjustment of the appropriate control mode (leading edge or trailing edge) to connected load
- 1 inputs for existing wired wall switch
- Innovative minimum brightness setting function
- With memory function of the last lighting level settings
- Rated Current Output: Max 1,5A (for resistive loads)
- Max standby power: < 1W
Attention! This dimmer module suitable for dimming of low-voltage halogen lighting and LED based lamps. The dimmer does not work for every installation, because not every transformer or LED can be dimmed. Dimmable electronic transformers and LEDs as standard is marked as "DIMMABLE".
Non compatible light device may work but is likely can produce light flickering and (or) an audible humming or buzzing noise when dimmed. This noise and (or) flickering is usually a symptoms of internal stress, which in turn can cause failure of the connected device or dimmer.