Z-Wave Plus Plug-in Smart Dimmer Module (EU-Schuko plug) from Aeotec - ZW099 with Power Metering feature.
Control your light, turning them ON, OFF or DIM remotely or via a schedule. Monitor how much a light source is costing with real-time energy monitoring and reporting. The colour ring built in to the ZW099 indicates on/off status and amount of current used by changing colour.
Perfectly compatible - There are a lot of different light bulbs available to buy these days. Smart Dimmer 6 has been engineered to be compatible with as many as possible, from traditional incandescent bulbs to energy-saving halogen bulbs with or without transformers. Smart Dimmer 6 is also compatible with dimmable LED bulbs that use traditional, TRIAC dimming.
Smart sockets - Plug it into any power outlet in your home and that outlet is instantly smarter. Smart Dimmer 6 is a smart plug that lets you wirelessly control your lighting. You can do that via remote control or a smart phone, and from an automation schedule or from the power outlet itself. Now your wall socket is smarter and connected. And because it’s truly smart, Smart Dimmer 6 offers much more than just wireless control.
Save on what you spend - Smart Dimmer 6 has world-class energy monitoring technology built right in. In real-time it can understand how much electricity your devices are using and let you know. It does that via the Aeotec LED Ring. 16 million colours of light are used to visually communicate how much electricity is being used.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Operating distance: Up to 30 meters indoors or 120 meters outdoors
- Group for Association: 2 (Max 5 nodes per Group)
- Security: AES-128 encryption
- Support: Beaming and Z-Wave explorer frames
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Manual operation via push-on button and remote control via Z-Wave radio system transmitters
- Functions: Switch ON, Switch OFF, Dimming, Power Metering
- Return to previous status after Power loss (configurable)
- Load: 2,5A (for resistive loads)
- USB output: DC 5V±5%, 1000mA
- Energy measurement accuracy: < 500W @ ±1%
- Power consumption: 0,8W
- Surge and overcurrent protection
Attention! Be sure that light source can be used with Triac (Leading Edge/Phase Control) dimming mode. Non compatible light device may work but is likely can produce light flickering and (or) an audible humming or buzzing noise when dimmed. This noise and (or) flickering is usually a symptoms of internal stress, which in turn can cause failure of the connected device or dimmer.
Click here to visit Aeotec Support and Firmware Update page for Smart Dimmer 6