HomeKit CO (Carbon Monoxide) Sensor - FGBHCD-001 from Fibaro.
CO is a colorless, tasteless and odorless compound produced by incomplete combustion of carbon containing materials. It is often referred to as the "silent killer" because it is virtually undetectable without using detection technology and most do not realise they are being poisoned. Elevated levels of CO can be dangerous to humans depending on the amount present and length of exposure. Smaller concentrations can be harmful over longer periods of time while increasing concentrations require diminishing exposure times to be harmful.
FIBARO CO Sensor is a HomeKit-enabled carbon monoxide detector using Bluetooth® low energy wireless technology. Its high sensitivity allows to detect the presence of the carbon monoxide (CO) gas at the early stage in order to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning. Alarm is signalled with a built-in siren, blinking LED indicator and by sending information to your iOS device. Every time the movement is detected, Motion Sensor will glow in different colour depending on the temperature.
- Communicates via HomeKit (Bluetooth® Low Energy)
- Range: up to 50m in free field
- CO concentration measurement range: 0 - 450 ppm
- Measuring accuracy: ±10ppm / ±5%
- Alarm response times on default settings: 50ppm 60-90min, 100ppm 10-40min, 300ppm <1.5min
- Temperature measuring feature
- Alarm siren sound level: 85 dBA (at 3 meters distance)
- Visual Color Display (RGB LED)
- Built-in Tamper proof protection
- Operational Humidity: 10 - 95% RH without condensation
- Low battery detection
- Lifespan under typical conditions: 8 years
- Compliance with: EN 50291-1:2010
Click here to visit Fibaro Support page for HomeKit CO (Carbon Monoxide) Sensor