ZigBee Gas Sensor - HS1CG.M from Zipato.
The smart combustible gas sensor is designed to detect methane (CH4) and sound alarm to remind people of the danger, it can also send notification to users' smart phone via gateway to remind of people remotely. it adopts ZigBee wireless transmission technology. With the characteristics of high sensitivity and stabilization, it can avoid fire or explosion happened in advance.
- Communicates via ZigBee 1.2HA RF (2,4 GHz)
- Range: up to 70 meters in open area
- Alarm sound: 75Db (1m distance)
- Alarm density: 6%LEL + 3%LEL (Natural gas)
- Working temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Working humidity: Max 95%RH
- Working voltage: 100 ~ 240V AC
- Power consumption: <1,3W