Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted, 1-way Switch from Aeotec - Nano Switch.
Aeotec Nano Switch is a Z-Wave Smart Switch specifically used to enable Z-Wave command and control (ON/OFF) of any wall switches. In the event of power failure, non-volatile memory retains all programmed information relating to the unit’s operating status.
It can connect to 2 external manual switches to control the load ON/OFF independently. Its surface has a pin socket, which can be used for connecting to the touch panel, so you can also use the touch panel to control the Nano Switch.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 150 meters outdoors
- Security: AES-128 encryption
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Group for Association: 4 (Max 5 nodes per Group)
- Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle, three-way, etc.
- Rated load output: 10A/230V AC, 50/60Hz; 10A/24V DC (for Resistive load)
- Active Power and Energy metering functionality (ZW116 only)
- Power measurement accuracy: ±3W (ZW116 only)
- Inbuilt surge protection
- Device Power input: AC230V or DC24V
- Power consumption: < 0.8W
Attention! ZW116 switch module don't have potential free relay output. ZW139 switch module have potential free relay output.
Click here to visit Aeotec Support and Firmware Update page for Nano Switch