Z-Wave Plus Wall Mounted Controller WallMote Quad from Aeotec - ZW130.
The WallMote Quad is an intelligent Z-Wave Plus remote controller that mounted on a wall. It has 4 touch buttons that you can easily control the Z-Wave devices in your home network via touching, long pressing or sliding the button areas. Its surface has a RGB LED to indicate the button actions also accompanied by touch beep and vibration.
This Touch Controller comes with a magnet that enables keeping the device in the respective wall mount. In this way WallMote becomes a wall switch. You also can take the device away and use it as a portable remote control. The WallMote Quad is powered by a rechargeable battery. No battery needs to be changed, but you'll have to think about recharging it from time to time (every 2 to 3 months depending on its use) via an USB-micro port located at the back side of device.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 120m outdoors, up to 30m in buildings
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Security: Supports AES-128 encryption
- Supports Scenes and Associations
- Scene Activation on IP Gateway (Up to 4 different scenes)
- Group for Association: 9 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 9 support 5 nodes)
- Touch Sound and Touch Vibration features
- Power supply: Rechargeable Lithium battery (3.7V/640mAh)
- Battery charger input: Micro USB port (5V DC±0.5V, Max 1A)
- Display elements: RGB LED
- Contents of package: WallMote Quad, Back-Mount plate, Double-Sided tape, Micro USB cable
Attention! The WallMote Quad Controller cannot act as Z-Wave network administrator and will always need a Z-Wave (Primary) network controller to be included into a Z-Wave network.
Click here to visit Aeotec Support page for WallMote Quad