X-10 flush-mounted Switch MicroModule (1-way) - AMM31 from Marmitek.
The Marmitek MicroModule AMM31 is an extremely small Marmitek X-10 appliance module which can be fitted behind any installed switch or outlet. The lights and appliances connected to the MicroModule can be controlled by X-10 signals or you will be able to control it using a standard latching switch. The MicroModule uses one-way X-10 communication.
- Communicates via X-10 Powerline: 120 kHz ± 2 kHz / 2.5 Vpk-pk
- Signal Sensitivity: 15mVpp Min., 50mVpp Max. at 120kHz
- Input Impedance: >180 Ohm (L-N) at f=120kHz
- Responds to X-10 Key codes: All units Off, All Lights On, On, Off
- Control Load QTY: 1
- Switching capacity: 1100W (incandescent and halogen light), 300W (inductive/capacitive load), 1800W (resistive load)
- Input switch: 1-way standard rocker switch
- Power consumption: < 1W