X-10 flush-mounted, 1-way (2-Wire) Dimmer Micro Module - LW12 from Marmitek.
The Micro Module can be installed behind conventional wall switches or into wall outlets because of the extreme small size of the Micro Module (Minimum built-in depth 40 mm, advised 50mm). The Micro Module is also ideal for installation into light fixtures or for use in areas with limited space such as rooms with lowered ceilings. The LW12 can be used to switch and dim 230V light bulbs, 230V halogen lamps and lowvoltage halogen lamps with transformers.
- Communicates via X-10 Powerline: 120 kHz ± 2 kHz / 2.5 Vpk-pk
- Signal Sensitivity: 15mVpp Min., 50mVpp Max. at 120kHz
- Input impedance: > 180 Ohm (L - N) at 120 kHz
- X-10 Key codes: All units Off, All Lights On, On, Off, Dim, Bright, All Lights Off, extended code 1 type 3
- Load capacity: from 60W to 250W (for incandescent lamps and halogen light)
- Soft start and smooth dimming features
- Remembers it's last dim setting
- Supply current : < 20 mA capacitive
Attention! The module is not suitable for dimming and controlling low-energy light bulbs and tube lighting. An Appliance module should be used.
Note! Two wire - no neutral required.