X-10 flush-mounted, 2-way (2-Wire) Dimmer Module - S2266E from Super.
As the S2266E is a 2-wire type Module it can control only incandescent lamps. Module can not be used for inductive and capacitive loads like Fluorescent and Energy-saver lamps, low-voltage halogen lighting with electronic transformer. Can be controlled with any X-10 controller through the existing house wiring or by hand. Provided with a soft start, soft dim and a memory for the last dim level. The unit’s Address and Options data are all stored in permanent memory and are preserved through a loss of power.
- Communicates via X-10 Powerline: 120 kHz ± 2 kHz / 2.5 Vpk-pk
- Signal Sensitivity: better than 25 mVpp at 120 kHz
- X-10 key codes to respond to: All units Off, All Lights On, On, Off, Dim, Bright
- Load capacity: 2x (60 - 200W) for Resistive Loads
- Soft start and smooth dimming features
- Power consumption: < 1W
Attention! The module is not suitable for dimming and controlling low-energy light bulbs and tube lighting. An Appliance module should be used.
Note! 2-Wire installation. Neutral wire not required.