VeraLink Wireless Motion Sensor - 2GIG-PIR4‐433 from 2GIG.
The 2GIG‐PIR4‐433 Passive Infrared Motion Detector is a wall‐mounted sensor with wide‐angle motion protection. When set to High (HI) Sensitivity Mode, the PIR has a maximum range of 9,1m deep x 15,2m wide. The PIR’s pet‐immune feature can be set to tolerate animals up ~30 kg.
- Communicates via VeraLink RF (433,92 MHz)
- RF Range: Up to 100m outdoors, up to 30m through floors and walls
- Unique ID Codes: Over one (1) million different code combinations
- Code Outputs: Alarm, Alarm Restore, Tamper, Tamper Restore, Supervisory, Low Battery
- Supervisory Interval: 70 minutes
- Sensor Type: Quad element
- PIR Viewing Angle: 110°
- Maximum Horizontal Sensing Angle: 90°
- Pet Immunity Selectable: 15 kg or 25 kg (default)
- Sensitivity Jumper Selectable: High or Low (default)
- Tamper proof protection
- Accessories included for wall or surface-mounting
Note: Compatible with VeraSecure gateway.