VeraLink Wireless Door/Window Sensor - 2GIG-DW14‐433 from 2GIG.
The Thin Door/Window Sensor 2GIG‐DW14‐433 is designed for use on doors, windows, and other objects that open and close. The sensor also has an external input that accepts connections from Normally‐Closed (NC) dry contact devices. For added protection, it is also equipped with a cover tamper
- Communicates via VeraLink RF (433,92 MHz)
- RF Range: Up to 100m outdoors, up to 30m through floors and walls
- Unique ID Codes: Over one (1) million different code combinations
- Code Outputs: Alarm: Alarm Restore, Supervisory, Low Battery, External Alarm, External Restore, Tamper, Tamper Restore
- Supervisory Interval: 70 minutes
- External Input: Accepts N/C dry contact devices
- Tamper proof protection
Note: Compatible with VeraSecure gateway.