VeraLink Wireless Smoke Sensor - 2GIG-SMKT4‐433 from 2GIG.
The Wireless Smoke & Heat Alarm 2GIG‐SMKT4‐433 is a point‐type, wireless, battery powered alarm that detects excessive smoke and heat in buildings. The alarm uses photoelectric technology to detect the amount of scattered light caused by smoke particles from a fire. The heat alarm can be triggered by a quick rate of rise condition.
- Communicates via VeraLink RF (433,92 MHz)
- RF Range: Up to 100m outdoors, up to 30m through floors and walls
- Unique ID Codes: Over one (1) million different code combinations
- Supervisory Interval: 70 minutes
- Sensor Type: Photoelectric
- Maximum Horizontal Sensing Angle: 360° for ceiling mount or 180° for wall mount
- Detector Maximum Protection Area: 21,3m
- Sensitivity: 1,26 - 2,38%/0,3m obscuration
- Audible Signal (ANSI Temporal 3): 85 dBA min. in alarm
- Anti-Tamper Lock
- Low Battery Alert
Note: Compatible with VeraSecure gateway.