ZigBee 3.0 flush-mounted Dimmer - ZG9101SAC-HP from Sunricher.
The ZG9101SAC-HP is an innovative AC phase-cut dimmer with ZigBee 3.0 control interface. The innovative minimum brightness setting function enables users to set a minimum brightness level. Work with: Apple HomeKit, Amazon Echo Plus, Philips hue, Google Assistant SDK.
- Communicates via ZigBee 3.0 RF (2,4 GHz)
- RF Range Typical: 40 meters
- Functions: Switch ON, switch OFF, DIM
- Compatible with universal ZigBee Master Controller/Coordinator
- Supports Touchlink commissioning
- Supports Find and Bind mode to bind a ZigBee remote directly without coordinator
- Supports ZigBee Green Power and can bind to and be controlled by max. 20 (GP) remotes
- Prepared for OTA software update
- 1 inputs for existing wired wall switch
- Innovative minimum brightness setting function
- Dimmer type: Trailing edge (bidirectional MOSFET switch)
- Load: Max 400W (for resistive loads)
Attention! This dimmer module suitable for dimming of low-voltage halogen lighting and LED based lamps. The dimmer does not work for every installation, because not every transformer or LED can be dimmed. Dimmable electronic transformers and LEDs as standard is marked as "DIMMABLE".
Non compatible light device may work but is likely can produce light flickering and (or) an audible humming or buzzing noise when dimmed. This noise and (or) flickering is usually a symptoms of internal stress, which in turn can cause failure of the connected device or dimmer.