Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted, 2-way Switch from Aeotec - Dual Nano Switch.
Aeotec Dual Nano Switch is a Z-Wave Smart Switch specifically used to enable Z-Wave command and control (ON/OFF) of any wall switches. In the event of power failure, non-volatile memory retains all programmed information relating to the unit’s operating status.
It can connect to 2 external manual switches to control the load ON/OFF independently. Its surface has a pin socket, which can be used for connecting to the touch panel, so you can also use the touch panel to control the Nano Switch.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 150 meters outdoors
- Security: AES-128 encryption
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Group for Association: 4 (Max 5 nodes per Group)
- Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle, three-way, etc.
- Rated load output: 2x 6,5A/230V AC, 50/60Hz; 2x 6,5A/24V DC (for Resistive load)
- Total current: Max. 10A
- Active Power and Energy metering functionality (ZW132 only)
- Power measurement accuracy: ±3W (ZW132 only)
- Inbuilt surge protection
- Device Power input: AC230V or DC24V
- Power consumption: < 0.8W
Attention! ZW132 switch module don't have potential free relay output. ZW140 switch module have potential free relay output.
Click here to visit Aeotec Support and Firmware Update page for Dual Nano Switch