Z-Wave Plus DIN Rail Switch 6-way - Z-DIN 616 from Heatit.
Heatit Z-DIN 616 is a 6 x 16A potential free relays for DIN rail miounting. The module is equipped with 6 relay switches and 6 digital inputs for mounting on a standard M36 DIN rail (EN50022).
The 6 independent relay switches of the Heatit Z-DIN 616 can freely be controlled from the Z-Wave network and be used for many different purposes. All 6 relay switches are galvanically isolated from each other. and may be used for controlling AC and/or DC loads. Each relay switch is rated for loads of up to a maximum of 16A.
The 6 digital inputs can be connected to dry contacts, e.g. limit switches, door/window contacts, or push-buttons. Another option is to connect them to open-collector outputs from discrete sensors, e.g. PIR sensors. The 6 inputs of the Heatit Z-DIN 616 may also function as a scene controllers and activate predefined scenes in other Z-Wave devices or controllers (by transmitting Central Scene notifications).
The Heatit Z-DIN 616 is supplied from a 10 – 24V DC/8 - 24V AC power supply. Initiation of Z-Wave inclusion and exclusion is executed by activating a push-button through a little hole in the front of the module. The Heatit Z-DIN 616 is equipped with a LED in the front of the module for different kinds of status indications.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m in buildings
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2
- Explorer frame support
- Group for Association: 4 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 4 support 5 nodes)
- Inputs: 6 x 1-pole potential free (5mm clearance), max 10V DC
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Outputs: 6 x 1-pole potential free (10mm clearance)
- Relay switches: AC1: 16A 250V AC, AC3: 750W (engine), AC15: 360VA
- Max. inrush current: 80A/20ms
- Contacts: Common and Normally Closed
- Rated voltage: 10 – 24V DC/8 – 24V AC
- Power consumption: 0,6W + 0,5W pr. active relay (max 4W)
Attention! This switch module have potential free relay output.