Z-Wave Plug-in Appliance Module (EU-Schuko plug) from Qubino - ZMNHYD1 with Power Metering feature.
The Qubino Smart Plug is ideal for remotely controlling electrical devices and measuring the energy consumption. Without reducing the socket power source, the Smart Plug can handle even the highest consumption devices like convectional electric oven, tumble dryer, washing machine or even multiple devices at once.
The Smart Plug can automatically turn devices/lights on or off after a set period of time (when you’re away from home). For example, the light will automatically turn off if it’s been on for 8 hours, let’s say. This function is independent of other scenes and gateway (hub) commands.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 5 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 5 support 5 nodes)
- Security: AES-128 encryption
- Support: Beaming and Z-Wave explorer frames
- Supports auto-inclusion mode for quick set up
- Manual operation via push-on button
- Functions: Switch ON, switch OFF, Power Metering
- Saves and restores the last status after a power failure
- Switching capacity: 3500W or 15,2A max output for Resistive Load
- Standby Power consumption: < 1W
- Overload protection
- Display elements: RGB LED for visual notifications