Z-Wave Plug-in Appliance Module (EU-Schuko plug) from WiDom - WSP with Power Metering feature.
WiDom Smart Plug is able to detect overvoltage and/or overcurrent events and indicate them through a multicolor LED. Furthermore, it protects appliances from eventual overload. A very innovative design, which integrates a complex system that allows a precise energy consumption monitoring. The integration of these features in its very small size product, make it unique on the market.
The device is equipped with contact protection technology (Zero Crossing) which reduces the electrical stress on the relay contacts and ensures a longer life. The open / closed switching of the device always occur when the instantaneous value of voltage is 0.
It operates in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave/Z-Wave Plus certified devices and controllers from any other manufacturer. As a constantly powered node, WiDom Smart Plug will act as repeater regardless of the vendor in order to increase the reliability of the network.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 100m free field, up to 40m in buildings
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Group for Association: 5 (Max 8 nodes per Group)
- Maximum Load on Relay: 2500 VA – 250VAC – 10 A
- Intelligent Zero crossing - Contact protection technology
- Meter Range: Voltage RMS: 250V; Active Power: 2500W; Energy: 2.000.000kWh
- Resolution: Voltage RMS: 0.1V; Active Power: 0.01W; Energy: 0.001kWh
- Maximum Error: Voltage RMS: 2 Volt; Active Power: 0.5 Watt
- System temperature limitation: 105°C
- Overvoltage and Overcurrent Alarms
- Power consumption: < 0,6W
- Display elements: RGB LED for visual notifications