Z-Wave flush-mounted, 1-gang Switch from Fibaro - FGS-212.
Remotely Controlled Relay Switch of Fibaro System is designed to operate in a wall switch box or in locations where the control of an electric device is needed.
- Communicates via Z-Wave RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 3 (3rd group used for state reporting only)
- Can be operated by momentary and toggle push-buttons
- Rated load output: 10A/230V AC, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 0,8W
Click here to visit Fibaro Support page for Relay Switch