Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted, 1-way (1D) Switch from Qubino - ZMNHND1.
This module is used for switching ON/OFF electrical devices remotely or through connected wall switch. Output contact is voltage free (dry contact), so also loads with different power supply can be connected to the module. The module is designed to be mounted inside a “flush mounting box”, hidden behind a traditional wall switch. Module supports connection of digital temperature sensor. It is designed to act as repeater in order to improve range and stability of Z-Wave network.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Functions: Switch ON, switch OFF (dry contact)
- Group for Association: 6 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 6 support 16 nodes)
- Module supports mono-stable and bi-stable switches (input I1, I2)
- Module supports NO and NC contact type (input I2)
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load)*: 10A (230V AC)
- Rated load current of DC output (resistive load)*: 10A (30V DC)
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 2300W (230V AC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 240W (24V DC)
- Power consumption: 0,4W
- Temperature control via connected ZMNHEA1 sensor (optional)
* In case of load other than resistive, pay attention to the value of cos φ and if necessary apply load lower than the rated load. Max current for cos φ=0,4 is 3A at 250V AC, 3A at 24V DC L/R=7ms.
Attention! This switch module have potential free relay output.