Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted, 1-way Switch from Fibaro - FGS-213-ZW5 with Power Metering feature.
Thanks to its small size it can be mounted in junction boxes or inside device casings. The module is controlled either through the Z-Wave network or a simple switch. Power and energy usage measurement feature allows you to monitor and lower your utility bills.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 40m in buildings
- Security: AES-128 encryption
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Group for Association: 5 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 5 support 5 nodes)
- Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle, three-way, etc.
- Rated load output: 8A/230V AC, 50/60Hz (for Resistive load)
- Active Power and Energy metering functionality
- Power measurement accuracy: ±1% for loads greater than 5W
- Alarm data frames support
- Built-in scene activation mechanism
- Smart hardware Error modes and messages
- Z-Wave network coverage tester feature
- Overheating and overcurrent protection
- Overcurrent protection: Required external 10A circuit breaker
- Power consumption: < 1.3W
Attention! This switch module don't have potential free relay output.
Click here to visit Fibaro Support page for Single Switch 2