ZipaMicro from Zipato is Z-Wave Plus Gateway used for advanced Home Automation installation.
ZipaMicro is the new, smaller version of ZipaBox. Same as ZipaBox, ZipaMicro is running Zipato Local Server which is managing local Z-Wave and IP devices. Comparing to ZipaBox, ZipaMicro doesn’t have same expanding possibilities, but it has much stronger processing power. It has Z-Wave radio module built inside which enables connection of any Z-wave and Z-Wave Plus compatible device. Furthermore, it features both Wi-Fi and Ethernet IP interface which enables easy and reliable Internet connection, as well as connecting various popular IP based smart devices (such as Nest, Philips Hue, Sonos, etc…).
Since ZipaMicro runs the Zipato Server software, it enables all of it’s smart features and possibilities. Additionally, Zipamicro can run the Zipato Server PRO and even become a part of Zipato Server Network.
- Z-Wave Plus Interface: Built-in with internal antenna (868,42 MHz)
- System: Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- Memory: 256MB DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage Internal: 1GB SD card
- Network: 10/100M wired Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- USB 2.0 host (USB-A) port
- Power usage: Idle: 1.2W, Max: 5.0W
- Backup battery (optional): Li-Ion 3.7 V 900 mAh