The Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5 is a self-powered Z-Wave Plus USB adapter with push button for easy network creation.
Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5 is a selfpowered Z-Wave USB adapter with remote network creation capabilities (independent from external power and host microprocessor). By being able to remotely include/remove Z-Wave devices, this greatly simplifies Z-Wave network installation. When connected to a host controller (via USB), it enables the host controller to take part in the Z-Wave Network.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Based on ZenSys 6.x protocol (100kbps bandwidth, SUC/SIS, ZensorNet compatible)
- Adapter is firmware upgradeable
- Installation and Maintenance Application (IMA) feature
- Z-Wave network Backup feature
- RF Range: Up to 150m outdoors in normal mode or 400m outdoors in PA mode
- Supports USB v2.0 protocol, full-speed
- Link LED indicator
- USB/battery powered
Attention! We do not provide any computer software for this product. This product is intended to be used with third party software.
Click here to visit Aeotec Support page for Z-Stick Gen5