Z-Wave Plus Controlled Thermostat - MH7H-EH-EU from MCOHome.
MCOHome Electric Floor Heating Thermostat is a Z-Wave Plus enabled device for indoor temperature control. MH7H-EH-EU is mainly applied to control electrical heating system. The device can be included and operated in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified products from any other manufacturers.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 1 (Group used for state reporting only)
- Applied to control electrical heating system
- Tempered glass panel with capacitive buttons
- Clear display with basic control information
- Precise temperature calibration function
- Non-volatile Memory, working state saved even power failure
- Programmable schedule: 4 events each day of 7 days 5+2; 5+1+1
- Operation: Manual, Auto (Time periods), Holiday (Energy saving)
- Internal Temperature Sensor: NTC 15KΩ
- External Temperature Sensor (optional): NTC R25℃=15KΩ B25℃/50℃=3550K
- Temperature Setting：5 - 37℃ （Adjustable）
- Switching capacity: ≤ 16A
- Power consumption: ≤ 1W
Attention! The external temperature sensor is only used for overheating protection purpose. The temperature data of the external sensor will not be shown on the display nor transmitted over Z-Wave. The values of the external sensor are only used for internal process of the overheat protection function.