Z-Wave Radiator Thermostat Set - FGT-START from Fibaro.
FIBARO Radiator Thermostat Set is a remotely controlled thermostatic head with additional wireless temperature sensor to control temperature in your room. It measures the temperature and automatically adjusts the heat level. It can be mounted without tools on three types of thermostatic radiator valves. You can create schedules via app to easily manage temperature throughout the week.
- Communicates via Z-Wave RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 1 (supports only “Lifeline” association group)
- Security: Mode S0 with AES-128 and S2 encryption with PRNG
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Temperature range: 0 - 40°C
- Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0–40°C range)
- Maximum water temperature: 90°C
- Automatic calibration
- Anti-freeze function
- Descaling function
- Intelligent notifications
- Can be used either with built-in temperature sensor or an external (included) temperature sensor
- Power supply: 3.7V Li-Poly battery pack (non-replaceable)
- Charging port: micro-USB 5V DC ±5% (not included)
- Minimum charger current: 0.5A
- Actuator action: Linear variable position actuator
- Actuator stroke: 5mm
- Motor protection: Impedance Protected
- Display elements: LED for status display
Note. FIBARO Radiator Thermostat supports the most common types of radiator valves. Thanks to the special adapters included, it can be mounted up to 98% of the radiators available on the market. For installation with three valve types: M30 x 1.5, Danfoss RTD-N and Danfoss RA-N.
Click here to visit Fibaro Support page for Radiator Thermostat