Z-Wave Plus Radiator Thermostat - Spirit from EUROtronic.
The Spirit Thermostat heats your room right when you need it. The device is equipped with FLiRS (Frequently Listening Receiver Slave) and reacts immediately to incoming commands of the Z-Wave controller. Furthermore the device is able to be connected to an external Z-Wave temperature sensor. Because of that the thermostat refers to the temperature of the external sensor, which can be placed in the middle of the room. The TRV can either be used as heating thermostat or as a actuator depending on the configuration of the device.
The display of the thermostat has a background light and has a big LCD screen. Besides you can also lock the local buttons as a child protection. The multicolor LED of the central button allows a intuitive usability because the User is invited to follow the instruction based on the blinking LED of the middle button. Spirit Z-Wave Plus is delivered with silver design blends for the battery compartment and the Decoration ring. Additionally a white neutral battery compartment is enclosed.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 1 (supports only “Lifeline” association group)
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Security: Supports S0 (AES-128) and S2 encryption
- FLiRS feature for quick response time
- Thermostat Modes: Off, Heat, Energy Heat, Full Power, Manufacturer Specific
- Configurable setpoint range: 8°C – 28°C
- "Open window" detection
- Display NodeID feature
- Automatic frost protection
- Child protection
- Actuator type: Electro mechanical
- Movement type: Linear
- Digital Screen/display with backlit
Note: The adapters for Danfoss RAV (pin must be plugged on the valve tappet) Danfoss RA and Danfoss RAVL are included.