Z-Wave Hydronic Controller from Danfoss.
The Danfoss Hydronic Controller allows control of hydronic floor heating systems. This system offers a large range of extended functionality for optimal comfort and energy saving with individual room temperature control. The Hydronic Controller includes features like: Z-Wave wireless transmission, short-circuit protected outputs for 24V NC or NO actuators, relays for both pump and boiler control, self diagnosing program, contact for away function, heating/cooling function, regulation by ON/OFF or pulse width modulation principles (PWM) etc. The system can consist of multiple Hydronic Controllers offering a possibility for larger heating systems. The Hydronic Controller has easy connection directly to 230V power supply without the need for further transforming, supplying all actuator outputs with 24V DC.
- Communicates via Z-Wave RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 1 (Max 10 nodes)
- Outputs for 24V NC or NO actuators
- Number of outputs and voltage: 5 or 10 / 24V DC
- Short circuit protected outputs with LED indication
- Max. running load of actuator output: 35 VA in total for all outputs
- Max. load for pump relay: 230V and 8A / 2A (inductive)
- Automatic 1 minute pump start-up on every third day, to avoid damages during the Standby time periods)
- Max. load for boiler relay: 230V and 8A / 2A (inductive)
- Relays for boiler regulation, only active during warming needs
- Guarantee of valve function, every 14 day valve movement for ca. 12 minutes