Z-Wave Plus DIN Rail regulator for controlling hydronic heating - Z-Water from Heatit.
Heatit Z-Water is a module that clips right onto a DIN Rail to add a variety of functions to your wireless Z-Wave network. Heatit Z-Water is equipped with 10 relay outputs and it has 4 analog/digital inputs, and a Z-Wave radio for interfacing to the wireless Z-Wave network. The module can be power supplied from a 230V AC mains connection, and is able to deliver an output supply of 24V DC. Heatit Z-Water relay outputs are able to be freely controlled from the Z-Wave network, and can be used for several purposes, e.g. ON/OFF control of light, control of valve actuators for an underfloor heating system, or control of other home automation systems.
Heatit Z-Water analog/digital inputs (different firmware versions) can be configured to work with different functionality and can be connected to potential free contacts, open-collector outputs, and will be able to control other Z-Wave devices: switches, dimmers, etc. Furthermore, the inputs can be used as a Scene Controller and send Central Scene notifications to the Z-Wave gateway. It is possible to configure the level and the indication of the status indicator LED in the front of the Heatit Z-Water module.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m in buildings
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2
- Explorer frame support
- Group for Association: 2 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 support 5 nodes)
- Number of inputs: 4 / Analog or Digital (different FW versions)
- Max. input Voltage: 10V DC
- Number of outputs and voltage: 10 (NO type) / 24V DC or 230V AC
- Relay outputs: Max 5A
- 24V DC output: Max 1.17A, 28W
- DIN rail mounting
- Power consumption: < 1W