Z-Wave Radiator Thermostat - RA PLUS-w from Danfoss.
RA PLUS-w is a wireless programmable radiator thermostat that enables users to lower the individual room temperature by approx. 3°C during selected periods of the 24 hours, thereby reducing heat consumption without any loss of comfort.
The thermostat is compatible with Z-Wave home systems. The thermostat is recognized by the systems and can then be programmed and monitored as other devices connected. The electronic part of the thermostat can be removed, in which case the thermostat works as a conventional proportional regulator with a narrow P-band.
- Communicates via Z-Wave RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m in buildings
- Temperature range: 8 - 28°C
- Built-in frost protection
- Manual operation via push-on button: Comfort/Set Back switch
Attention! Valve connection: Danfoss RA 2000, Danfoss RAV and Danfoss RAVL