Z-Wave Plus Controlled Thermostat - Multireg (FirmWare v. 1.8) from Thermo-Floor.
Multireg Z-Wave Plus is an electronic thermostat for mounting in a standard wall box. The thermostat has a built-in Z-Wave chip and can be connected to Home Automation systems like Fibaro, Sensio, VERA, Zipato and others. The temperature shown in the display is the actual temperature for floor sensor and the external room sensor. When using the internal room sensor, the temperature shown is the set point. Multireg thermostat equipped with a single-pole switch and can handle loads up to 16A/3600W at 230V. If the load is greater than this, the thermostat needs to be connected to an contactor. It can be used with two external temperature sensors.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 2 (Group 1 support 1 node; Group 2 support 8 nodes)
- Display: LED-display 3x 7-segment, 13.2mm, CA white
- Lock mode/Child lock
- Operating Temperature Range: 5 - 40°C
- Hysteresis: 0,3°C to 3,0°C (default: 0,5°C)
- Temperature setback: Adjustable within temperature range
- Temperature setback activation via: Pilot wire/User interface/Z-Wave gateway
- Switch Contact rating: 3600W or 16A resistive, 750W self-limiting heating cable
- Power regulator: Time cycle 0 - 30min
- Power Supply: 230V AC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 1,5W
- Can be used in connection with different NTC-sensors
- Sensors: Built-in room sensor and floor sensor NTC (10 kOhm, 3 meters floor sensor included)
- Support for external sensor NTC (not included)
- Unit frame included
- Easy Front Panel replacement (to another color) - optional
- Can be used with frames from: ELKO (RS-16, Plus), Schneider Exxact, Eljo Trend, ELSO, Norvesco, Berker (S.1, B.1, B.3, B.7 Glass), GIRA (System 55, Standard 55, E2, E22, Event, Esprit), Merten (1-M, Atelier-M, M-Smart, M-Arc, M-Star, M-Plan), JUNG (A 500, AS 500, A Plus, A Creation)
Attention! Tronika AS deliver "Multireg" thermostat version only (extended warranty, up to 5 years) as opposite to "HeatIt" version (standard, 2 year warranty).
Note: Wooden floor with electric underfloor heating requires that a floor sensor is connected. Thus, floor temperature is limited to 27°C.