CO2 Sensor - MH9-CO2 from MCOHome.
The concentration of CO2 in the air is measured in parts per million (ppm). The CO2 concentration outdoors is approx. 350 ppm on average. A level of above approx. 800 ppm negatively impacts on our well-being. The concentration of CO2 in a room depends on the number of people in the room, the length of time that they spend in that room and the air exchange rate. For example, a 60 m³ room that contains two people and has an air exchange rate of 1 will reach a CO2 concentration of 900 ppm. Without ventilation, the concentration of CO2 in the room would increase to 1,500 ppm after two hours and 2,500 ppm after five hours.
This Air Quality Sensor can in real-time detect & alarm CO2 concentration in the air, and built-in with VOC, Temperature & Humidity sensors. They even can be customized with outputs to control air ventilation system directly. These devices are of high reliability and practicability, and able to work in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices.
- Communicates via Z-Wave RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 2 (Group 1 support 5 nodes, Group 2 support 1 node)
- Monitors CO2 concentration in the air, VOC, temperature and humidity with high accuracy
- Tempered glass panel with capacitive buttons
- Clear display with basic control information
- CO2 detection range: 0 - 2000 ppm
- Default threshold: 1000 ppm (adjustable)
- Temperature range：-9 - 50℃
- Humidity range: 0% - 99% RH
- Installation: Wall flush-mounted (MH9-CO2-WA); Wall surface-mounted (MH9-CO2-WD)
Attention! MH9-CO2-WA (230V AC device version) won't fit into a standard wall box (∅ 60 mm).