PM2.5 Sensor - MH10-PM2.5 from MCOHome.
MCOHome PM2.5 Sensor is an air quality controller is mainly used to monitor PM2.5 concentration in industrial, agricultural, and residence environment, while monitoring the indoor temperature and humidity. Device can be included into any Z-Wave network, and is compatible with any other Z-Wave certified devices.
- Communicates via Z-Wave RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 1 (Group used for state reporting only)
- Monitors PM2.5 value in the air, temperature and humidity with high accuracy
- Tempered glass panel with capacitive buttons
- Clear display with basic control information
- PM2.5 detection range: 0-999.9 ug/m³
- Temperature range：-9 - 50℃
- Humidity range: 0% - 99% RH
- Installation: In wall-mounted (Vertical)
- Power consumption: ≤ 3W
- Installation: Wall flush-mounted (MH10-PM2.5-WA); Wall surface-mounted (MH10-PM2.5-WD)
Attention! MH10-PM2.5-WA (230V AC device version) won't fit into a standard wall box (∅ 60 mm).