Z-Wave Plus Wall Mounted Controller - ZWC-K8.
This battery operated Wall Controller allows controlling other Z-Wave devices such as dimmers, switches or window blinds. The ZWC-K8 Wall Controller cannot act as Z-Wave network administrator and will always need a Z-Wave (Primary) network controller to be included into a Z-Wave network.
The Wall Controller has a wall plate, to guarantee an easy device mounting. You can screwing it on the wall or mounting box. It is also possible to use the double sided tape strips on the back side of the wall plate for device mounting.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- RF Range: Up to 30m in buildings
- Multilevel Remote Switch
- Group for Association: 5 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 5 support 20 nodes)
- Mounting frame included in delivery
- Can be used with frames from: ELKO (RS-16, Plus), Schneider Exxact, Eljo Trend, ELSO, Norvesco, Berker (S.1, B.1, B.3, B.7 Glass), GIRA (System 55, Standard 55, E2, E22, Event, Esprit), Merten (1-M, Atelier-M, M-Smart, M-Arc, M-Star, M-Plan), JUNG (A 500, AS 500, A Plus, A Creation)
Attention! The ZWC-K8 Wall Mounted Controller doesn't support Z-Wave network administration and scene activation features. Can work only through direct association with controlled device.