Z-Wave Plus RGBW Wall Mounted Controller - ZV9001K8-RGBW.
This battery operated RGBW Wall Controller allows RGBW colors control and Scenes activation in Gateway. The ZV9001K8-RGBW Wall Controller cannot act as Z-Wave network administrator and will always need a Z-Wave (Primary) network controller to be included into a Z-Wave network.
The Wall Controller has a wall plate, to guarantee an easy device mounting. You can screwing it on the wall or mounting box. It is also possible to use the double sided tape strips on the back side of the wall plate for device mounting.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- RF Range: Up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 2 (Max. 5 nodes per Group)
- Supports “Central Scene Notification V3”
- Supports “Scene Activation V1” via buttons S1 and S2 *
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Multilevel Remote Switch
- Mounting frame included in delivery
- Can be used with frames from: ELKO (RS-16, Plus), Schneider Exxact, Eljo Trend, ELSO, Norvesco, Berker (S.1, B.1, B.3, B.7 Glass), GIRA (System 55, Standard 55, E2, E22, Event, Esprit), Merten (1-M, Atelier-M, M-Smart, M-Arc, M-Star, M-Plan), JUNG (A 500, AS 500, A Plus, A Creation)
Attention! The ZV9001K8-RGBW Wall Mounted Controller doesn't support Z-Wave network administration feature.
* For use of this feature respective receiver nodes must have support for Command Classes: COMMAND_CLASS_SCENE_ACTIVATION and COMMAND_CLASS_SCENE_ACTUATOR_CONF.