Z-Wave Plus Garage Door Controller - ZW062 from Aeotec.
Aeotec Garage Door Controller is a smart and wireless Garage Door Control system, you can control the garage door to open, close, or stop moving via wireless signal on your gateway client or phone application. You can also control it by using the external switch when your controller or mobile phone is not on hand.
Its 105dB speaker system will play alarm sounds and at the same time, the indicator of the Garage Door Controller’s Alarm LED will turn on in which will let you know that the garage door will start to open or close. The Garage Door Controller allows you to configure different alarm sounds to indicate the door's action. Each action alarm sound can be customized. To change or update new alarm sounds for the Garage Door Controller, connect the Garage Door Controller to your PC host with a USB cable and download your sound files to the flash memory (128 MB) of the Garage Door Controller.
You can also manually switch the alarm sound. To do this, short press the “Button -” or “Button +” button on the Garage Door Controller which will switch the alarm sound to the next sound. Press and hold the “Button -” or “Button +” to decrease or increase the volume.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 300m in free field
- Group for Association: 2 (Max 5 nodes per Group)
- Security: AES-128 bit data encryption
- Support: Beaming and Z-Wave explorer frames
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Supported Audio Formats: MP3 within 320 Kbps or WAV at 1411 Kbps.
- Max Alarm Volume: 105dB
- Max Alarm Power consumption: 2W
- Standby Power consumption: 1W
Click here to visit Aeotec Support and Firmware Update page for Garage Door Controller